Hi All,

We are looking for *QA Analyst/Tester – Healthcare *Please go through the
below requirement and if interested, respond back to me at
hdo...@vsoftconsulting.com or call me on 502-792-8421.

*Position 1:*

*Job Title: QA Analyst/Tester – Healthcare*

*Location: Rochester, NY*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description: *

·         QA Analyst/Testers.   Ability to develop Test scripts from
requirements.

·         Ability to execute Test scripts, and enter/process defects into a
test management system.

·         Healthcare background in claims, med mgt, UM, provider
contracting.

·         Experience with Facets a plus.

*Please fill the following Details*

Full Name:

Current Location:

Visa Expiration Date:

Date of Birth (MM/DD) :

Rate:

Currently Working:

Available Start Date:

Interviewing with Other Clients:

Relocation:

Interview Availability:

Interview Contact Number(s):

Notice Required for interview:

Candidate Email:

Years of experience in the US of required skills:

Years of experience overall of the required skills:

Thanks & regards,

 *Harsha – Talent Acquisition*

V-Soft Consulting

2115 Stanley Gault Parkway, Suite 200, Louisville, KY 40223

Direct: 502-792-8421

www.vsoftconsulting.com <http://www.facebook.com/VSoftConsulting>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/96692>   <https://twitter.com/VSoft_>