Hello

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Varun Kakkar* and I am a part of recruitment team at *United
Software Group (USG).* I came across your profile and wanted to see if you
would be interested in Position as * Oracle Techno/functional Financials
Support Consultant (AR, P2P)* with one of our customer located *in **San
Francisco, CA*. Please let me know your thoughts on this exciting
opportunity with us.

*Feel free to reach me out at  varu...@usgrpinc.com <varu...@usgrpinc.com>
or call me at 614-401-5197 Ext- 672*

* Job Title :  **Oracle Techno/functional Financials Support Consultant(AR,
P2P)*

*Location :  **San Francisco, CA*

I have a 60% func 40% technical position in California  we can fill today

They need good com skills.

A good 8 yr resource would work….

support resource to admin their EBS Financials R12 systems. They want all
*inclusive *with great comm skills, and *retail industry* is a plus.

WE HAVE TIME SLOTS AT *3PM WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY AND ITS EXCLUSIVE!!!*

Last Updated Note:

*Job Description:*

This is an urgent exclusive req for our retail client located north of the
Bay Area.  It needs to be all inclusive and the resource could even work
from home 1-2 days a week but we don't want traveling resources.   hosting
and support.  This resource will be part of that time and do the EBS
Financials support and potentially a couple other clients as well.  This is
very long term, 1-2+ years and it is only support, this is not part of the
implemetation team as the others onsite are doing.

We need a senior resource with experience doing support and administration
of the core financials modules with R12.  The core focus is Accounts
Payable, Invoicing, Procure 2 pay.  The resource needs to have great comm
skills and prior support/admin and/or post-production support of the
prefered core financials modules.

*Must have:*
Core Financials
AR

P2P

Invoicing

Version R12

A big plus is retail industry experience

*Kindly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement*.

Title (Mr./Mrs./Miss):

Legal Name

First Name:

Middle Name (if applicable):