Hi

This is Latika a recruiter from Technology Resource group, we are the
leading staffing and a recruitment company base out in CA, Currently
we are hiring people for Senior Web Developer with one of our client
based in  INDIANAPOLIS.  area which is a of long term contract
position.

LOCATION: INDIANAPOLIS.

LENGTH:  12 Months

Responsibilities include:

Key tasks:

• Responsible for design & development of an ASP.NET/MVC 5 web app for
new Asset Strategy Tool solution

• Very strong assessment and recommendation experience as an
architecture SME within the .NET Framework

• Coordinating & prioritizing efforts with data modeler, business
integrator and others

• Spearheading and participating in UI requirement elicitation

• Building wireframes or prototypes in an agile environment

• Creating and documenting new system design Expert level with web
technologies (HTML5, JavaScript, CSS, MVC Razor) and Entity Framework,
IoC containers (Autofac) & commercial/open source MVC/JavaScript
control libraries Solid understanding of automated testing and writing
testable code Pharma experience as a Solution and/or Web Architect a
huge plus

Thanks and Regards,

Latika Jaiswal | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.

3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 839, Cell: 408-689-7776

Gtalk: latikarecruiter1 | Fax: 408-884-2409

lat...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com