Hi ,

*Role :Identity and Access Management- **
**Location : **St. Louis Park MN**
**Rate : $110 c2c- **
**Duration : 6+ Months.*

A great new opportunity for a contract (6+month) *Identity and Access Management Consultant*. This Minneapolis area company is implementing an *Agent Authentication* and Authorization solution for their clients accessing a suite of web-based applications. This new agent *security management eco-system* consists of *UnboundID, OpenOTP, OpenIDM* and *OpenAM*. The need is for an Identity and Access Management Consultant with direct knowledge of these systems and how they can be integrated. The consultant will lead architecture and design efforts for this new agent security management ecosystem. They will also work directly with *Application Architects* and *Developers *to define agent and Internal Setup interfaces and drive design for custom development as needed. This resource will also work with the appropriate teams to operationalize the systems and support the launch and tuning of these systems.

This resource will be paired up with another Identity and Access Management Consultant and they must take on “ownership” of ensuring that this agent security eco-system is built out to corporate security specifications. They will be the point contact for Architects and Technical leads working to integrate various *agent-facing web applications* into the new *security model.*

*_Position Skill sets:_*

This resource needs to be a self-starter, and a team player, must have strong communication skills at all organizational levels. The resource will be expected to identify potential and realized roadblocks and escalate with *Project Managers, Development Managers* and other resources as needed.

 * Required knowledge of claims-based authentication models for
   web-based, native and mobile applications
 * Required knowledge of OpenAM and OpenIDM
 * Preferred knowledge of OpenOTP
 * Intermediate to advanced knowledge of LDAP preferred

Experience:

 * 5-10 years designing enterprise identity systems supporting multiple
   applications (preferred)
 * 3+ years configuring OpenAM and OpenIDM (required)
 * 3+ years configuring OpenOTP (preferred)
 * Experience in custom authorization modules for OpenIDM (preferred)

Thanks and Regards
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007 1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173 Email id : amarin...@kalventech.com <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com> | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven
http://www.kalventech.com
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..