*Business Objects  Developer DESKI & WEBI*

*Location-Cincinnati, Ohio*

*3-6 months*

Background:

Business Objects team will be migrating users to an upgraded version of
Business Objects – from BO XI R3 to BO XI R4.  We have multiple types of
reports today:  Crystal, Deski, and Webi.  Some are on demand and others
are scheduled.  There are also varying degrees of complexity built into
some of the reports, such as drillable open document links.  With the
upgrade to release 4, we have been told Deski reports will become read only
(best case) and non-functional (worst case).  Therefore, it is our goal to
convert all Deski reports to Webi.  In addition, it is my understanding
that we have encountered all sorts of problems with past BO upgrades.  Due
to the limited BO expertise on the team, it would be ideal to augment our
team with this expertise through the upgrade and conversion.

Deliverables:

Minimize disruption to current report universe as Business Objects upgrade
takes place.

Make modifications to current reports, as needed, to ensure all
functionality exists post upgrade.

Convert ~60 Deski reports to Webi.

Determine if Crystal reports need to be updated and/or converted and make
applicable updates.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Shweta Ojha*

Technical Recruiter | Sage Group Consulting

*Direct: *732-784-6492

*Email: *so...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk: *sojha1290*|Ymail: *ojha1290