Hi,

Hope you are doing Good,

Please find the job description below for my direct client requirement.
Please revert me back with updated copy of resume, rate and contact number.

*Need Local Consultants to NYC, NY*

*Selenium QA*

*Location: Midtown NYC, NY*

*Duration: 12+ Month Contract*

*Essential Duties and Job Functions:*

Experience or Expertise in Automated Testing regarding:

·         -Automatic scheduling of scripts to run on their own,

·         -Creation and emailing of Reports that summarize the results of
each automated test in a human readable format

·         -Ability to create their own framework

·         -Most importantly, an ability to take the lead on automation
testing without depending on heavy guidance from developers or system
engineers

In addition to that, we need a resource that feels comfortable using
automated tools for more complex tasks, such as:

·         *-Working with or around html5 and flash to monitor video*

·         *-Determining page load time *

·         *-Performance testing video load time*

·         *-Creating automated scripts that can catch or monitor for
javascript events that are transparent to the user.*

·         *-Configuring automation scripts to run at scheduled times, and
that send the results out via email in a report. *

·         *-Working with system engineers and providing them assistance
with configuration of automation software as needed, especially on unix
based systems. *

·         *-Working with system engineers to help create and maintain a
script repository, especially in Github*

·         *-Eventually, creating automated scripts for mobile devices*

Must be:

·         *Automation Tester* - The candidate should have experience with
these automated testing tools:  Selenium, Jmeter and HP Quality Center
(formerly Mercury).    Selenium is most important!

·         *Strong Unix and Selenium*

·         *Complex Scripting and Coding in automation*

·         *Data Migration Analysis*

·         *Perform SQL Queries and write the SQL queries*

·         *Video testing*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shivi Singhal*

*Technical Recruiter*