Dear Partners,

Hope you’re doing well!

I am seeking for local consultant for Oracle EBS DBA position in Redwood
City, CA. Please share suitable profiles at um...@dndkservices.com

Role:-                                  Oracle EBS DBA

Location:-                          Redwood City, CA

Duration:-                         3+ Months

*This person MUST START MONDAY and must have AOL.*

We are searching for an Oracle EBS DBA to assist a growing team with
projects. This is a 3+ month contract role. You will be working all Oracle
support requests to completion, and providing technical support on Oracle
applications as well as the troubleshooting and resolutions coordination of
all application support issues. You may also be responsible for completing
tasks such as running scripts, creating and gathering log and trace files,
generating specific module related requests or reports, applying patches,
increasing memory realms, adding space to data files, troubleshooting
concurrent managers, and documenting Oracle support requests.

Requirements:

   - Above 6 years of maintaining oracle databases
   - Strong Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) experience
   - Be familiar with Oracle patching process
   - Understand Oracle AOL model
   - Jira, confluence a-plus

Best-Regards

*Umesh Kumar*

*DNDK Services Inc. *

3965 Ludington CT, Hanover Park, IL 60133

*Direct:* 630-974-1202|* Email:* um...@dndkservices.com