--
Please Share me profile  ====prab...@tresourceinc.com

Hello,

I am Prabhat,  Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. We have
URGENT REQUIREMENT *Mechanical Engineer* with one of our Client

Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id prab...@tresourceinc.com or
feel free to call me for further information, my number is 408-709-1760
Ext-843

*Role: Mechanical Engineer Location: Atlanta GA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Interview: Telephonic/Skype*

Job responsibilities

· Troubleshoot problems that end users (internal and external) report

· Help in the creation of change packages

· Formally document and check the change package for completeness

· Perform  impact analysis as it applies to change management to ensure a
complete change

package

· Perform Design Document Review and ensure Accuracy (of 3D models and 2D
Model )

reconciliation to the Engineering Change Description submitted by the
Subject matter Expert

· Shepherd change process by working with recipients of tasks to reduce
cycle time

· Create start parts and templates

· Install, configure and maintain Creo and Creo view

· By working with end user, develop documentation that supports end users

· Administer windchill

· User administration of SharePoint is a plus

Main Core Skills:

· Mechanical Engineering with Understanding of Electrical Hardware

· Experienced with Engineering Change Management workflows

· Experience in the use of deviations and problem reports

· CAD experience especially creo2 and its interaction with Windchill

· Knowledge of Creo workspaces

· Creo and Creo view installation experience

· Comfortable in providing Tips & Techniques demonstrations

· Experienced in troubleshooting issues with creo, creo view, and windchill

· Experienced with Product Bill of Materials Management- Hierarchy, Change
levels, Assembly

and Sub-Assemblies, Components, Electrical Schematics

· Experienced with Configuration Management of Multiple Products with
Shared Components

· Self- Motivated

· Hand’s on experience in ensuring that cycle time is reduced

Other Skills:

· Knowledge of CM II principles

· Experience with license management as it applies to creo and windchill

· Windchill and creo Installation experience

· Administer and support PTC windchill

· Operating Systems experience

· Document and deliver technical specifications

· Understanding of: Requirements , Design documentation and Manufacturing
Procedures

· Configuration of workflows, design of forms, create reports

· Experience with SharePoint

*Regards,*

*Prabhat Kumar*

*Technology Resource Group*

*3736 Hills-dale Court**  Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*prab...@tresourceinc.com* <prab...@tresourceinc.com>

*Office  408-709-1760 EXT-843 , Fax:-  **408-884-2409*

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01CF711D.9C81DB60]

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=hb_logo>

IM---prabhat.trg

Gtalk--- prabhat.trg58 <gtalk---%20alokkumartekshap...@gmail.com>

http://www.tresourceinc.com