I have a new BA requirement in Bridgewater NJ.

 Please read all these details carefully before submitting a resume.

 *Candidates must have retail experience (see description for more info)*.
Also, the role will have a dual location working in New York City 2 days
per week and Bridgewater NJ for 3.

 Candidates must be local and available for an in person interview.

  Please send resumes with rate, contact information and current location.

*Location*:  NY & Bridgewater NJ

*Rate*:  Open based on experience.  Goal would be $60-65/hr

*Duration*: multi year assignment

*Job Description*

We are currently looking for a Business Analyst with a minimum of 5-8 years
of experience. The person will primarily be responsible for gathering
functional requirements from the business, but there will also be a
component of testing and potentially training.  We are looking for someone
who is smart, confident, polished and responsive.  Candidates needs to have
a background working for a fashion, sporting goods or retail industry
client ideally in the wholesale area.   Demand or supply chain planning
experience is a big plus and at a minimum the candidate should have worked
in an area that has given them exposure to it and therefore understand it.
Our client uses JDA for their SCM.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*Raman M*