HI All,

I have the below role with one of my client in OR. If you are interested
please reply with your updated resume and skill matrix given below.

Please reply at *karan.sha...@triveniit.com <karan.sha...@triveniit.com>*
or call me at *952-232-6687*

*Job Title: Data Modeler*

*Location: Beaverton, OR*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Job description:*

   - 5 to 7 years' experience in a data modeler/ architect role with deep
   knowledge of Enterprise Data Architecture concepts
   - Five years of experience working in core banking systems in a
   financial institution- Familiarity with Retail and Commercial banking,
   Mortgage and Dealer lending concepts desired
   - Experience with Development Methodologies, Databases Platforms ,
   Oracle/ SQL Server
   - Expertise in Data Modeling tools (ERWin/ Model Manager)
   - Expertise in Relational Data Models (conceptual, logical and physical
   data models), Dimensional Data Models, Data Dictionary and Metadata
   - Project management skills are a plus

*Name (First, Middle, Last)*

*Current Location*

*Visa Status*

*Phone*

*Email*

*DOB (MM/DD)*

*Last 4 digits of SSN*

*Open to relocation (Y/N)*

*Availability for telephonic Interview*

*Availability to join the project*

*Highest Degree of Education*

*Skype id*

*Total Experience*

*Relevant Experience*

*Best time to reach*

Thanks & Regards

Karan Sharma

Triveni IT  |  71 Union Ave, Suite 112, Rutherford, NJ 07070

*E:* karan.sha...@triveniit.com <karan.sha...@triveniconsulting.com> |
952-232-6687 <201-984-1788%20x702> | TriveniIT.com
<http://www.triveniit.com/>