Hope you doing great.

Below is the job detail. Kindly share resume to rahul.kushw...@nityo.com

Role : Jr. Informatica Developer
Location : Stamford, CT
Duration : 12+Months
Experience : 4-5 Years
Rate : $40/hr on c2c all incl.
All Visa Accepted

•       Bachelors or higher level degree in Information Technology industry.
•       Informatica Powercenter development experience.
•       5-7 years of current, hands on development experience implementing
Informatica ETL solutions including Informatica PowerCenter ETL
platform-PowerCenter 9.x or above.
•       Experience and advanced knowledge of logical and physical database
modeling concepts and techniques.
•       Experience of logical and physical database modeling concepts and
techniques.
•       Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
•       Experience working in Agile development software methodology.

I don't work for submissions, I work for  Placement

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Suite 1285
Plainsboro, NJ 08536

Regards

Rahul Kushwaha
Desk : 412-200-1544
Fax : 609 799 5746 rahul.kushw...@nityo.com
www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand
Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500
Disclaimer: http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html