*Please respond at chad.tho...@pyramidci.com <chad.tho...@pyramidci.com>
with resume and contact information. *
Greeting!!!

This is *Chad Thomas* from *Pyramid Consulting Inc.*

I’ve a requirement very much resembling to your profile, if you are
interested and looking for a new project/JOB then please send me your *updated
profile/resume**.*

*Job Title: Clarity PPM Consultant*

*Location: Ashburn - VA*

*Duration: 8+ months contract & extendable*

*Open for C2C…*

*Job Responsibilities:*

We are looking for *Clarity PPM Consultant* with the following:

1. *Clarity core PPM functions:*

a. Expert level knowledge of the following Clarity PPM ver 13.3 functions

i. Idea management

ii. Portfolio design

iii. Demand planning

iv. Project templates

v. Program and project management

vi. Capital Planning

vii. Cost and Benefit plans

viii. Security configuration

b. Expert level knowledge in the following areas

i. Knowledge of the out of the box reporting capabilities in Clarity ver
13.3

ii. Ability to create new BO reports / dashboards

iii. Expert level competency in creating new Clarity portlets

iv. Ability to design, develop and test complex workflow processes

*2. Expert level competencies in integrating Clarity PPM ver 13.3 with
external applications including design, development and testing*

a. Interfaces with external Financial ERPs such as SAP and Peoplesoft

b. Interfaces with external non-financial applications such as custom
developed project management platforms

*3. Technical capabilities*

a. Detailed and expert level knowledge of developing XOG based interface
processes

b. Expert level nSQL development

c. Expert level Java development abilities

d. Detailed knowledge of application Infrastructure including the technical
ability to troubleshoot application server, Business objects and other
issues

e. Past experience in performance tuning Clarity PPM

f. Past experience in implementing SOA based integration with external
applications

Thanks & regards,

*Chad Thomas*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*