Hi,

Hope you are doing great.......

Please let me know your interest along with your updated resume and
details.

(It will be of great help if you can refer someone for the same in case you
are not currently available)

*Send resume to b...@taditsolutions.com <b...@taditsolutions.com>*

* <b...@taditsolutions.com>**Position:*

*Role: SFDC BA Analyst*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: 6 months – 1 year*

*Note: In-person interview is a MUST*

*Skills:*

·         7-8 years of IT Experience

·         ADM 201 Certified

·         Experience with the Salesforce.com platform and related
technologies

·         Expert knowledge in business process analysis, requirements and
design, data modeling, detailed functional design, test planning, and UAT
execution with an emphasis in the Talent Development functional area

·         Design and delivery of system analytics (e.g. feature usage
statistics, executive dashboards, etc.)

·         Implementation and support experience with global HR systems from
gathering and documenting complex business requirements through testing and
production rollout

·         Change management skills including communication, testing,
training and business system and process transformation

·         Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift
directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come
up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines

·         Confidence and interpersonal skills to achieve effective working
relationships at all levels

·         Willing to receive direction and guidance within a team
environment, adopt and develop best practices and circumnavigate obstacles
with creative technical solutions

·         Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive
listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise
fashion to technical and non-technical audiences

·         Proactive and forward thinking attitude and creative problem
solving ability

·         Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross
functional teams

·         The ability and desire to contribute to a dynamic, challenging
and entertaining work environment with a team of individuals and a company
that will support you in doing the best work of your career

   Please reply me with below details along with your resume..

Candidate Full Name (First Last):

Core Expertise:

Total Years of Exp:

Current Location (City, State):

Relocation Preference:

Availability:

SSN (last 4 Digits):

Candidate Contact #:

Candidate Email ID :

Candidate Skype ID :

Visa Status (H1B / EAD / GC / Citz /...):

If H1B / EAD then Validity (Mon, Year)  :

Candidate Date of Birth (Month, Year) :

Education Course Name:

University Name:

City, State, Country:

Year Completed:

Project Reference 1:

Project References 2:

 Regards
Bala
Sr. Associate HR

TAD IT SOLUTIONS
Suite 2155, 101 Hudson St Jersey City, NJ 07302
Phone:347-709-4497
Email: b...@taditsolutions.com
Gtalk: bala34...@gmail.com
www.taditsolutions.com

This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted for
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list
reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject heading and your email address in
the body.