Hello Oleg,

This is Vijay from ProNix Inc.

Please let me know your opinion towards below position with 100% matched
resume to vi...@pronixinc.com

*Role: Oracle Data Architect ( BI and database architecture and
infrastructure design support) *

*Role: Philadelphia, PA*

Here my client is looking for someone with mixed experience in Data
Architect, Data Modeling and DBA role on Oracle.

·        Need 9+ Yrs of Exp. person with data architect/data analysis and
DBA role combined.

·        Define RAC and distributed model for databases.

·        Provide database tuning and optimization.

·        Provide thought leadership and direction for set-up of environment
for the program and integrate approach into the client’s existing
environment.

·        Support data modeling activities for Business Intelligence
activities.

*Deliverables:* Various, to be defined by project progression and
requirements.  In general, Infrastructure diagrams, data models/diagrams,
decision documentation.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Ramagiri

*ProNix* *Inc*

Ph: 732-902-0910 / Fax: 732 909 2000

vi...@pronixinc.com <s...@pronixinc.com>

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with "Remove" in subject line