*Kindly Reply :: ash...@foursconsultingusa.com
<ash...@foursconsultingusa.com>*

Hi Vendors,

I have an urgent opening for the below position with one of my client in
CA. So, Kindly share your best consultant matching the below skills.

*Position :  Documentum developer*

*Location : Edison, NJ*

*Duration : Long Term Contract*

*Job Description:*

·         Overall 5-8  years of experience

·         Experience in designing, developing, customizing and maintaining
Document Capture & Imaging solutions using EMC Captiva.

·         Experience in designing and maintaining Microsoft Windows
Applications, Web Applications and services using Microsoft Dot NET
Technologies

·         Experience in Web Applications and WCF services related to
Document Management using DOT NET technologies (WinForms, WCF, ASP DOT NET,
SQL Server etc)

·         C#, ASP DOT NET, VB DOT NET , VB6

·         Experience in SOAP, XML , WSDL, JSON

·         Document and demonstrate solutions with flowcharts, architectural
diagrams, prototypes, design documents, production support documentation.

·         Working knowledge of SQL Server, SQL.

·         Knowledge of ITIL  Processes

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ashish Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: (770)-702-0683*

*Email: ash...@foursconsultingusa.com <ash...@foursconsultingusa.com>*

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.