Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

This is *Ranjith* From Sage IT, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to
the Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the
Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate
Contact me at *972-996-0650 EXT: 337.* You can also reach me Via Email
at  *vranj...@sageitinc.net
<vranj...@sageitinc.net>* ,If you are interested Please reply back to my
email with your updated resume in Word Format

*Job Title:** Mainframe Consultant*

*Location: **Chicago, IL *

*Duration:** 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

•                Should have good hands on knowledge on IBM Mainframe with
8-10 years of work experience

•                Should have worked extensively  in PL/1 and JCL

•                Should have experience in migration projects using
emulation software from Micro Focus

•                Should have client facing experience in the form of
attending daily status calls

•                Should be able to interact with various teams at onsite
for requirement gathering and technical designing/solutioning

•                Should be able to co-ordinate with offshore and share the
business requirements and provide necessary guidance to the team

•                Should be able to elicit and report back the status of the
work requests at offshore to the necessary stakeholders at onsite

•                Should have good written and oral communication skills

•                Knowledge about GUTS technology would be huge advantage

•                They need candidates with design experience (must);
somebody who can understand the system do the requirement gathering and
technical designing/solution etc.

•                PL/1 and JCL is Mandate skill

•                Microfocus is good to have skill

•                candidates with more than 10+years of experience (Jr.
Architects)

*Skill:  *IBM Mainframe, PL/1, Micro Focus Product Suite

If interested, Please e-mail your updated resume in word format along with
the details listed below

Full Name

Primary Skills

Total Exp

Phone

DOB

Visa

Email

Location

Availability

Skype ID

Highest qualification with passing year

Last 4 of SSN

Interview Availability

Interview Availability 2

*Thanks,*

*Ranjith Kumar *

*Senior Technical Recruiter*

*Sage IT INC.|Global Delivery Centre*

3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 110 Frisco, TX 75034.

Main: 972-996-0650 x 337.

Email: vranj...@sageitinc.net <gvenkat...@sageitinc.net>

Web:  www.sageitinc.com

 Please don’t print this e-mail unless you really need to!