Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.
I am sharing an excellent job opportunity of *SFDC (Salesforce) at
Massachusetts* with you with one of our esteemed client and wondering if
you may like to explore more about this opportunity

*(Share profile to nilesh.ku...@mamsys.com <nilesh.ku...@mamsys.com>)*

*Job Title                 :             SFDC Job Location
:             Massachusetts Client                      :            HCL
(Implementation Partner)*

*Job description :-*

*Job Designation *

*Lead*

*Mention the Skill/Role Title*

*SFDC*

*Skills Required / Role*

*Please provide a concise job specification in 4 to 5 key bullet points
(and not a generic one)*

*Excellent SFDC experience with the below skills.*

·         *Good client management*

·         *Should have experience in *

o   *APEX classes*

o   *APEX triggers*