Hi,

Good Morning !!

We have following contract opportunity at our Investment Banking client in
NYC, please advise your interest. Thanks.

*Senior JAVA DEVELOPER*

*Location: Midtown, NYC*

*Duration: renewable long term*

*You can call or mail me at imran.k...@humetis.com <imran.k...@humetis.com>
or 609-270-0361 <609%20910%203391>*

*Job Description:*

The role is for hands-on technical lead within the reference data IT team.
The primary function of the role will be to lead a team which develops
applications to capture and manage legal clauses.

The role consists of the following tasks:
• Work with NY development lead to setup priorities and delivery goals for
the team
• Mange a team of 8 developers in NY and Pune
• Work with the users to define the strategy and requirements
• Define architecture/high level design
• Work with QA and Users to conduct QA and UAT testing
• Work with L3 support to remediate any production issues and deploy code
in production
• Hands-on contribution to development

Qualifications:
• Minimum bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer
science/mathematics/engineering or related discipline.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in programming
• Minimum 5 years of experience in database programming
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE/Web services/Messaging
• Good understanding of distributed programming concepts
• Good understanding of relational database concepts
• Fluency in English and good written and verbal communication skills
• Good negotiation skills

Thanks & Regards

Imran Khan

HuMetis Technologies Inc