*Kindly Reply :: ash...@foursconsultingusa.com
<ash...@foursconsultingusa.com>*

Hi Vendors,

I have an urgent opening for the below position with one of my client in
IL. So, kindly reply me back with your best consultant profile matching the
below skills.

*Job Description : UI/UX Designer*

*Location : Chicago, IL*

*Duration : Long Term Contract*

*Job Description : *

·         5-7 years of experience designing interactive products

·         Strong visual design skills

·         Very good knowledge of modern UI design best and next practices

·         Experience in consistent producer of standard UX artifacts and
should know which level of fidelity to target at each stage of the process

·         Experience in testing with a prototype (paper, Axure, InVision,
etc.)

·         Experience of creating or maintaining a visual language and
styling UI elements

·         Ability to communicate concisely and clearly in written
communication and design documentation

·         Ability in building relationships and collaborating with team
members from other disciplines, including product management and engineering

·         Excellent in  presentation skills to deliver convincing UX
recommendations to stakeholders

*Preferred:*

·         Degree in visual design, HCI, information architecture,
communication design or related fields; master’s degree a plus

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ashish Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: (770)-702-0683 *

*Email: ash...@foursconsultingusa.com <ash...@foursconsultingusa.com>*

*Note:* *This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept
our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed
from our Mailing list.*