Hi,

Hope you are doing Good,

Please find the job description below for my direct client requirement.
Please revert me back with updated copy of resume, rate and contact number.

*Job Title: Web Methods Lead/ SME*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 6+ Month Contract*

*Job Details:*

·         Over 10+ Years of IT experience in designing and developing
distributed and middleware application using web Methods.

·         Worked on following web Methods versions WM9.7/8.2/7.1.2/6.5/6.0.

·         As a *web Methods Lead/Architect/SME consultant* should have
worked on following web Methods components like Developer, Broker server,
Integration server, JDBC, JMS, Custom Adapter, BAM, BPM etc.

·         Proficient in web Methods Coding standard.

·         Strong desire to learn new skills and a quick learner.

·         Highly motivated and hardworking.

·         Should have good knowledge on *JBoss Fuse.*

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills.

·         Superb organizational skills and detailed oriented.

·         Strong client handling and onsite exposure.

Thanks & Regards

Shivi Singhal

Technical Recruiter

US Tech Solutions