*Title: Cloudera Hadoop Administrator*

*Location: Remote (25% travel to AZ)*

*Duration: Long term*

*Rate: DOE*

*Please send resume to diva...@taditsolutions.com
<diva...@taditsolutions.com> only*

*Job Description:*

·         Our client use Cloudera Hadoop distribution, so a candidate with
Cloudera specific admin expertise would be perfect.

·         Candidate should have good communication skills, as he/she will
be serving several internal customers (many internal applications use
Hadoop and the development team/development manager for each of these
applications is an internal customer) and have to interact with them
remotely..

·         Candidate will be a part of a Shared Data Services organization
that manages a variety of Database/Big Data technologies and will report to
the head of Data Services.

Let me know if you would like to apply for the same along with your updated
resume and contact details.