Dear Partner

Hope you are doing great!!

Please add me on yahoo at *arpittechwire* and do share me your hotlist also
at *ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>.

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

*Senior Storage Engineer (Bolingbrook, IL)*

*Duration : 6 + months C2H*

*F2F*

*(Only USC or GC )*

•            8+ years of experience with EMC storage platforms and
large-scale, Enterprise data migrations

•            Strong expertise with EMC Symmetrix VMAX (20k/200k), VNX2, and
XtremIO storage arrays

•            Strong Data Migration expertise using both array-based tools
(ie; EMC OpenReplicator) and host-based tools (ie; EMC PowerPath/ME)

•            Strong detailed knowledge of SAN networking, specifically FC &
Cisco MDS

•            Excellent communication and organizational skills required for
creating clear technical documentation and data migration runbooks

•            Minimum of 2 years Systems management and administration with
an in-depth understanding of operating systems, including Microsoft
Windows, and RedHat Linux

•            Strong familiarity with VMware vSphere

•            Strong storage problem isolation and resolution skills required

•            Must have flexibility in work schedule (Mornings, Nights,
Weekends expected)

•            Onsite 75% of the time

•            Expertise around the following is a plus

o            EMC AppSync Setup and Integration

o            Nutanix & Acropolis Hypervisor migrations

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Arpit Arora | Assistant Team Lead-Recruitment*

*Technology Resource Group Inc. 3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 961, Cell: 408-502-5132*

*Fax: 408-884-2409*

*ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>* | **www.tresourceinc.com*
<http://www.tresourceinc.com/>