*Hi ,*

Please have a look at the below job description and let me know if we both
are on the same page. If you are interested in below mentioned opportunity,
can you please respond me with an updated version of your resume along with
a good time when we can discuss this opportunity further and take it to the
next level.

*Job Role               : TDM Lead Location               : NYC/NJ /PA
Duration              : Long term*

*Job Description*

·         Knowledge in TDM tools with E1 level of expertise – IBM
OPTIM/Informatica/CA

·         TDM Skills on below;

Ø  Test Data Profiling

Ø  Test Data subset or generation

Ø  Test Data Masking

Ø  Test Data Archiving

Ø  TDM consultation

Ø  TDM Assessments

·         Experience in various test Frameworks Agile, Incremental model,
V-model, etc

·         Expertise in Test Estimation Tools and Planning

·         Good Knowledge in ETL and scripting languages

·         Banking/Insurance/Telecom/Retail domain experience

·         Stakeholder and vendor management

*Key Activities and responsibilities would include *

·         Test Data requirements gathering

·         Mapping of client applications into TDM framework Preparing and
maintaining test plans

·         Define SLA/OLA, metrics, KPI, KEDB and escalation mechanism

*Thanks*

*Regards,*

*Kiran Gupta*

2401 Fountain View Dr, STE 502, Houston TX 77057

Office*: 717-619-1025* | Fax: 1 (800) 420 3072
*kgu...@cynosuretechnologies.com* <kgu...@cynosuretechnologies.com>