Data Modeler to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This
position will be located in Woodlawn, MD. Put your years of experience in
application development into a future of excellence by joining a Northrop
Grumman team delivering cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Health
Solutions Management division which focuses on healthcare IT solutions for
our Federal, state, and local government clients. We are looking for
dynamic, professional, team-oriented, self-motivated individual with good
communication skills and a positive attitude for the development and
implementation of an Identity & Access Management application. The selected
individual must be fully capable of supporting all aspects of model
development. The position requires extensive interactions with Subject
Matter Experts (SME) to drive and develop the BPMs, and to provide guidance
to SME modelers for adherence to established modeling standards and
difficult modeling situations. Individual should have 5-10 years experience
with object oriented development. As a key member of the team, the
Data Modeler's
primary responsibility is to serve as a technical resource in the strategic
oversight and planning of database design, development and maintenance. The
Data Modeler works with business partners, business analysts, and
developers to ensure that selected solutions satisfy the requirements and
ensure database integrity while not negatively impacting performance. The
Data Modeler will be expected to learn the structure of the model
components, their inter-relationships, and the principles and guidelines
governing their design and evolution over time. The Data Modeler will work
with database administrators to build the physical model and logical models
and overall data architecture.

Ram,
ram.r...@gmail.com