Hi Professionals,

I'm *Pankaj* from *Technology Resource Group*.

Hope you are doing great Today…

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if interested.

*For Immediate consideration please call @ 408-709-1760 Ext : 9855, You can
also mail me at **pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com*
<pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com>

*Requirement:*

*Title                 : Mobile Lead*

*Location          : Richardson, TX*

*Duration         : Long Term Contract*

*Responsibility:*

o Handle both Android and iOS development tracks
o He is responsible for Architecture of new components and re-Architecting
the existing ones
o All Crashes, issues – Person is expected to be on top of it. He is
answerable to VP at almost any moment in real time.
o Approve all code check-ins. Without his approval, no code is merged to
Master codebase.
o His review should be very precise and thorough
o He should technically manage a team of 6-8 mobile developers, 3 Project
Managers and 1 Product Owner
o Technically sound  as This is kind of a super-senior role and
responsibility
o The technical management includes – Code Reviews, Market watch on new
updates/trends etc, Component or App architectures aligned to them,
Instantaneous Ballpark estimations knowing teams abilities and then
thorough technically justified detailed estimates (both should not differ
much)
o In case some developer is on leave, take up his remaining coding tasks to
completion, Urgent bug-fixes.
o All these in a situation where apps are big in size, involving 200+
classes and million+ lines of code
o Experience in Automation testing
o Leading and managing the core platform and framewok development team and
Apps and Services development teams.
o Confidence in taking Decisions and create a track record of decisions
leads to successes.
o DRM player and Media-players in most recent context

*Job Description:*

o  Create Architecture and design of new components and re-Architecting the
existing ones
o Person is expected to be on top of all Crashes, issues. He is answerable
to VP at almost any moment in real time.
o Approve all code check-ins. Without his approval, no code is merged to
Master codebase.
o Review the code. His review should be very precise and thorough
o He should technically manage a team of 6-8 mobile developers
o In case some developer is on leave, take up his remaining coding tasks to
completion, Urgent bug-fixes

*Desired Skills:*

Designing, Hands-on, good analytical skills

*Best Regards..*

Pankaj Singh | Sr. Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Napervills, IL, 60563

Office: (408)-709-1760 Ext : 9855, Cell: (408) 502-5374

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> pankajsingh.recruiter |
pankajsinghKIET2010| Fax: 408-213-8316

pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com | pan...@tresourceinc.com |
www.tresourceinc.com