*Please send the resumes at :: ashish.ku...@vivid-technologies.com
<ashish.ku...@vivid-technologies.com>*

Dear Vendors,

Good Morning. Hope all is well.

I have below position available with one of my direct clients in AZ. Please
have a look at the position and let me know if you have any suitable
resource for the same.

*Role: Linux support admin*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: 24+ Months contract *

·         Client is looking for the Linux Support Administrator who can
provide L1/ L2/ L3 Support and can maintain, monitor and can perform Break/
Fix task.

·         Candidate must be willing to learn, take ownership and
accountability, enjoys problem solving, solutions oriented, and likes
working with Open Source.

*Requirement:*

·         Client is seeking a strong technical resource with L2- L3 Linux
admin support experience.

·         REDHAT (RHEL 5 & 6) experience.

·         VMware experience.

·         Open-stack experience.

·         Automation scripting experience and scripting languages
specialized.

·         Experience with WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic.

·         L1/L2/L3 Support, Will maintain, monitor and perform break/fixes.

·         This is for Cloud Migration team.  Core skillset is Red-hat (RHEL
5 and 6).

·         WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic are also a plus. Automation scripting
experience

·         Candidate can be new tech graduate.

*Platform*:

 ·         Cisco, Midrange, VMWare, Red Hat, Some Windows, 95% Linux,
moving MVS MF batch to Midrange, 50 Servers, Risk Modeling, In-line
authorizations.

·         VMWare and/or Open stack is a major plus.Thanks…

Thanks...

*Ashish Kumar*

*ashish.ku...@vivid-technologies.com <ashish.ku...@vivid-technologies.com>*