--
Please Share me Profile :----  abhina...@tresourceinc.com

Hi This is Abhinav From TRG. I have requirement regarding Sr. Software
Engineer. I Share the JD please have look and reply me.

*Title- Sr. Software Engineer- OTA (Over The Air programming)*

Location- Warren MI

Duration-6+Months(C2C)

Job Description-

-

·         Experience with Over the Air (OTA) software updates is highly
desired

·         Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering discipline,  Master's Degree
preferred

·         Demonstrated performance in a position requiring both high
creativity and engineering technical excellence

·         History of success in applying advanced technology to enhance
usability of complex systems

·         Ability to work in cross-functional disciplines which includes
Engineering, Information Technology, Technical Support

·         Embedded Software application development experience in
automotive and/or portable consumer electronic devices

·         Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing the multi-threaded
software application using C, C++, Java

·         Working experience in any of OS environment like QNX, POSIX, or
Linux

·         Strong evidence of career performance excellence in position of
ever increasing levels of responsibility and challenge

·         High level of oral and written communication skills

·         High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively in a
geographically dispersed team

Basic Preferred:

·         Experience with Automotive diagnostics is good to have

·         Experience with mobile devices and online services integration

·         Experience working in any flavor of the Agile Software
Development method e.g. SCRUM

·         Experience in developing automotive infotainment solutions

·         Prior experience with vehicle audio/media , navigation data and
vehicle data services is highly preferred

·         Embedded database

·         Experience with secure communication using TLS

·         Experience with SCM tools, GIT, Subversion

Thanks & Regards

Abhinav| Technical Requiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.

1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 9875

G talk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> abhinavtrg232016

*Yahoo IM*: abhinavsharma167 | Fax: 408-884-2409

abhina...@tresourceinc.com |  www.tresourceinc.com