*Hello All.*

*I think this is my responsibility to inform all you that if you do not
want any acceleration with your reputed client than please do not work with
WITH LLC, they are Fake having fake candidate who do not respond over the
phone after the confirmation even, Employee of With LLC is also totally
unprofessional they do not know how to work with in industry standards. *

*I got a confirmation last week with With LLC the candidate name was
"Akshay Sood" and recruiter name was "Yesh reddy". After sending the all
the documents with PO and BGC, all the numbers was unreachable, even the
Sr. Manager is also not responding.  Even not getting the response over the
emails.*

*So i will recommend all of you to save your time and energy please boycott
the completely *

Regards,

Pradeep Kumar

Assistant Manager Resourcing

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

Office: +1. 408-459-5613 Fax: 408-608-6088

Email:  prade...@idctechnologies.com

Gtalk: pradeepkumar.idctechnolog...@gmail.com

Web:  www.idctechnologies.com