*Hello,*

Hope you are doing good!

This is Prashant Kumar from Technology Resource Group Inc.

I am reaching you out for the below role, please go through the description
and let me know your available consultant.

*Please share resumes at prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com
<prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com>.*

*Title: IT ESB Development Consultant*

*Location: Eden Prairie, MN / Green Bay, WI*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Interview: Phone/Skype*

*Description*: IT ESB Development Consultant

*PROJECT/INITIATIVE*:

This project is named Harmony. This project will be building a new portal
for the Financial Services business to consolidate a couple of existing
consumer portals. The business will be utilizing a UI vendor to build this
portal. In support of this portal there is a need in this project to build
a RESTful API layer. This RESTful API layer will be built in MuleESB and
we’re looking for resources with a good level of experience in this tool
set to help build the API’s but also mentor existing team members who have
a good level of experience with Java, but not the Mule tool specifically.

*IDEAL BACKGROUND*: Ideally, we’d be looking for individuals with
background in the Financial Services industry.

*DAY-TO-DAY*: Day to day this individual will perform a combination of
building API’s in the Mule tool along with providing mentoring in the tool
to other developers within the team.

***** *Top 3 skill sets would be MuleESB, REST, JSON.*

*REQUIRED SKILL SETS:*

Expertise in MuleESB

Java, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, WS-Security, oAuth

WADL, WSDL, XSD's

RAML, YAML, Swagger

*Experience working in an agile environment desired- Scrum/Kanban*

Thanks & Regards

*Prashant Kumar*

Technical Recruiter

1700 Part St, Unit 212