--
Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing well.

Please do send resume only to "*vikas.du...@acsicorp.com
<vikas.du...@acsicorp.com>*"

*Position: **DevOps Consultant with 9+ Yrs. Of Experience*

*Location: Los Angeles, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

**Need Passport Number along with the Rate Confirmation**

*Roles and Responsibilities: *

·         We look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile
environment which means wearing many hats, being able to change direction
quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need
arises.

·         Most importantly we look for people that can prioritize,
multi-task, and deliver – because it's a lot more fun to get things done.

·         Design and implement DevOps pipeline with Kubernates and Docker
·         Kubernates, Docker Container, Puppet or CHEF, Jenkins, Linux
Shell Scripting, Openstack (optional)

*Regards *

*Vikas Dussa*

*678-606-0245*