Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes at skum...@sagetl.com

Title: *VC SAP Consultant*

Location: *Indianapolis, IN*

Duration: *06+ Month Contract*

*Phone to hire(USC or GC or EAD’GC)*

Extensive knowledge of SAP VC/MM/PP within Discrete & Repetitive
Manufacturing environment is a must

Expertise of VC module

Good knowledge of VC & integration to other SAP modules.

Bachelor's degree in science, or engineering

8+ years of SAP implementation experience

Minimum 3 end to end full life cycle implementations in US as functional VC
consultant in manufacturing industry.

*Certification in SAP VC  & S/4 HANA implementation experience is definite
advantage.*

Senior consultant responsible for analysis, consultancy and configuration
of SAP Variant Controls area to meet the business needs of a specialty
vehicles, automotive company involved in rapid S/4 HANA implementation.

He/She should be able to demonstrate ability to solve complex issues
creatively and quickly.

Consultant should have strong business knowledge and professional customer
service skills with a confident approach and excellent communication skills
as he/she will be working closely with senior business executives and
project leadership teams.

Thanks & Regards,

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com

http://www.sageci.com