*C#.Net Developer *

*Location: Brooklyn Center, MN*

*Duration: 3-months Contract*

*Rates: $40/hr*

*ONLY GC, USC*

*FACE 2 FACE(CLIENT WILL PAY EXPENSES)*

C# .NET Developer

About the Company

We are forming a new team that will develop, enhance, and maintain .NET
applications that support our primary functions as a registered agent and
service company.

As a developer on this new team, you will work with up to 4 other
developers and testers. Experience working within a Scrum framework is a
plus.

As a member of a smaller development group at a stable, growing company,
you will have an opportunity to prove yourself and make a noticeable impact
on the organization.

We are looking for developers with varying levels of experience.

About the Role:

Experience: We are looking for candidates with 0 – 5+ years of experience

Location: This position is located in the state of Minnesota, just north of
Minneapolis (city is Brooklyn Center)

Travel: Less than 10%

Seasoned developers

5+ years experience will need hands-on development experience with :

C# and .NET

Windows application development (WinForms.NET)

Web application development (ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web Services, AngularJS)

Relational database creation, maintenance, usage (MS SQL Server 2008)

SQL (MS T-SQL)

XML standards and usage, WCF, JSON

HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, etc

MS Windows 7, Server 2003, or newer

MS Office 2010 or newer

Scrum and Agile principles

MS Team Foundation Server 2012 or newer

Visual Studio 2013

Less experienced candidates

0 – 5 years’ experience and should have a working knowledge of most of the
above technologies along with a solid understanding of object-oriented
programming.

To be considered a great candidate for one of our openings, you will need
to be:

A strong problem solver

A quick learner

Able to work problems through to completion

Innovative

Fun-loving

Professional

Patient

*Thanks and Regards*

*Shweta Ojha*

Sr. Technical Recruiter | Sage Group Consulting

*Direct: *732-784-6492

*Email: *so...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk: *sojha1290*|Ymail: *ojha1290