Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes skum...@sagetl.com

 Title: *Microsoft Active Directory, and Identity Management Resource*

 Location: *Duluth, GA (local candidate)*

Duration: *3-6months Contract*

Interview:  *Face to face*

This position is responsible for providing technical leadership within a
small team of employees in Duluth, GA that enable this workforce with the
necessary infrastructure services for them to be successful. This candidate
would be responsible for providing support with Microsoft Active Directory,
and Identity Management (AD FS, ForgeRock, SAML, Oauth, OpenID Connect, and
Azure).

BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Requires BS in Information Technology and 7+ years of backend office
technology support and leadership.
• Extensive understanding of:
o Identity Federation including SAML, OpenID, and Cloud based Identity
Frameworks.
o Identity Federation tools - Forgerock, and AD FS other tools are a plus
o Clear understanding of Federations and how they work with SaaS
applications.
o Clear understanding of Identity as a Service (IaaS)

PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Microsoft Certified - MCSA / MCSE
• Strong Consultative Presence, this role will have extensive visibility
both internally and externally

Local candidates or Candidates able to have F2f prefered.

Thanks & Regards,

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com

http://www.sageci.com