Hi Partners,
Hope you are doing great!

*Please share Suitable resume to ir...@globalwebmaster.us*

I have an urgent requirement for the below position. Please let me know
your availability and interest.

*Position: Senior Developer (Angular JS)*
*Location: Cary, NC*
*Duration: 8 months of Contract*
*Rate: Max 40/hr on C2C*
*Visa: Any Type*

Technical/Functional Skills
Angular JS – At least one year hands on experience
Java Script
Java
JSP
JQuery
JDBC – SQL Server
ORM - MyBatis - knowledge
Web Services/Restful services
Experience Required      6 to 10 Years of Experience
Roles & Responsibilities
 Development  and coding activities
Develop and customize UI components, to achieve business requirements and
user satisfaction.
Co-ordination with Business user in getting the BRD and Design completed
Managing and controlling the version of code using GIT.
Planning/managing and implementing the post production enhancement requests
raised by the client.

*Warm Regards,*

*Syed Irfan*
*Global Webmaster Inc.*