Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes skum...@sagetl.com

 Title: *Salesforce Developer with SERVICE CLOUD AND COMMUNITIES PORTAL *

 Location: *Boca Raton, FL*

Duration: *09+ Months*

***THE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE SERVICE CLOUD AND COMMUNITIES PORTAL EXPERIENCE *

*Must haves:*

5 - 7 years

3 years developing in the APEX language including Classes and Triggers

3 years doing front end development using Force.com

3 years experience performing deployments from Sandbox environments all the
way to Production

1 year experience performing Administration to Salesforce.com environments

Minimum 2 years experience developing on Sales and Service Clouds

Salesforce.com Development Certification

Experience in making configuration changes to SFDC

Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and
methodologies

Experience with ETL tools like Informatica

Experience with using Subversion as the source control repository

Develop efficient methods to reuse existing components

Experience with developing using SCRUM methodology and doing work in small
sprints

*Plusses: *

3 -5 years’ experience  in integrating with Configure, Price, Quote
applications that maintain product catalog, and pricing data.

*D2D:*

As a Software Engineer  you will support our clients Sales Mobility Program
bringing their Small Business and Residential Sales team on the
Salesforce.com platform as well as working on the demand coming in for
small enhancements post project deployment. You will review and validate
SFDC Designs that their vendor works on to ensure they are complete and
meet documented business requirements from our user population.  You will
also participate in Code Reviews with the vendor and make recommendations
based on coding standards around Force.com and the APEX language.

Thanks & Regards,

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com

http://www.sageci.com