*Please Share Profile At ------- "**Rachita@u
<http://sourceinfotech.com/>stsmail.com <http://stsmail.com>"*

Hello,
Kindly check out the below position and let me know your interest.

*Position: Automation Engineer*

*Location: Houston, TX *

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate: $30/hr. on C2C*

*** MULTIPLE OPENING***

*Writing Python scripting is mandatory. *

We are in need of automation engineer with Python skill set with 3+ years’
experience which is mandatory.

Desired to have Robogalaxy framework work experience. (But not a
mandatory).

Thanks & Regards

Rachita Upadhyay | Technical Recruiter | *US Tech Solutions *

10 Exchange Place Suite 1820 Jersey City, NJ 07302 United States

Email: rach...@ustsmail.com