Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, If you have anyone with
you for the following position, please send the suitable resume along with
Contact Details,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to neh...@nityo.com

*Note: *

*We Need Visa Copy & Id proof  During the Submission *

*Role: Lead UX designer*

*Location: Hartford, CT*

*Work Duration: Contract *

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Required Experience and Technical Skills*:-

This position is a Ux Lead with 8+ years of experience building enterprise
web applications.

Duties could include design work, analysis, new development, coding, Unit
testing and interacting with onsite team/clients.

The required technical skills we are looking for are listed below.

*Skillset - Java , Node.js, Angular JS, Bootstrap, HTML5*

Job Duties & Responsibilities
1. Actively participate in all required project meetings
2. Work closely with the development team/clients to provide input on
application design.
3. Complete development activities including writing technical specs,
coding, unit testing, merging, integration testing in committed timeframe.

   Commit to deliver quality products that meet all predefined metrics.
4. Actively participate in code review, pair-programming and other project
activities.

Mandatory Skills: Java , Node.js, Angular JS, Bootstrap, HTML5

Good to Have Skills: SOLR

*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......*

*Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*

*Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105*

*Email id :* *neh...@nityo.com <neh...@nityo.com>*