Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes skum...@sagetl.com

 Title*:* *C++ Developer*

 Location: *Caledonia, MI*

Duration: 2 plus months

Interview: *Phone then Skype*

Locals or nearby preferred

100% ONSITE no Remote

*MUST HAVE Requirements:*

5+ years C++ programming experience in serial *communications (Manager is
looking for candidates with RS232 Serial communications. Please make sure
this is highlighted on the resume)*

5+ years C++ programming experience in audio communications

5+ years C# - Winforms

Preferred but not required:

Endoscopy system experience/Cerner and Healthcare

Candidate will be troubleshooting a homegrown application that captures
Endoscopy images and saves file to Cerner. Current issues: problems with
capturing images, issues with saving to right location, application is too
slow and take too much time to reboot.

*SKILL MATRIX:*

Ø  *Total IT:*

Ø  *Experience with C++ :*

Ø  *Experience with C++ programming experience in serial communications:*

Ø  *Experience with C++ programming experience in audio communications:*

Ø  *Experience with C#:*

Ø  *Experience with Winforms:*

Ø  *Experience with HealthCare(Health Insurance) Domain: Years & List
Client names: (Preferred):*

Ø  *Experience with Cerner (Preferred): *

Ø  *Highest Education:*

Ø  *Any Certifications: *

Thanks & Regards,

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com

http://www.sageci.com