*Kindly Reply:: sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com <sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com>*

*Need visa copy at the time of submission*

Hi Vendors,

I have an urgent opening for the below position with one my financial
client in CA. So please share your consultant profile matching the below
skills.

*Position: Sr. Business Analyst*

*Location: MOORESVILLE, NC*

*Duration: Contract*

*Job Description*

*Skills Needed:*

   - Worked as a Business Analyst for a *Retailer in area* of

o   Pricing and Pricing Strategy

o   Promotion

   - Would be part of a large Pricing Program for both Store and .com
   - Should be able to drive conversation at multiple level
   Director/Manager/Techie
   - Should have experience of working with 3rd Part Software Companies

*Responsibilities:*

   -  Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing
   - organizational needs.
   - Analyze and report on complex data sets.
   - Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
   - Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and indicate
   quality of final analysis
   - Act as a liaison between IT and business units by opening and main

 Thanks..

Warm Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

*Braintree Technology Solutions*