Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for
*​*
*​​​​**Websphere Commerce Developer with j2ee*  with one of our clients in
*​Westborough MA*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle**: **​*
*​*
*​**Websphere Commerce Developer with j2ee*

*Location: *
*Westborough MA*

*Terms: 3 Month Contract*

*Job Description :*

*Mandatory Skills:* (IBM) WebSphere Commerce

*Desired Skills:* Java/J2EE, XML, Web Services

   - *Highly talented IBM WebSphere Commerce developers, and programmers
   with J2EE experience*

   - Hands on experience developing Websphere Commerce applications
   experience using IBM products such as WebSphere Application Studio,
   WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Commerce, and/or DB2 and Oracle.
   -
   - In addition, knowledge of HTML, CSS, .Net, and Java script are also
   valuable skills.
   -
   - Understanding the importance of documentation and knowledge of unit
   and integration testing at the coding level is also important

*Thanks,*

*SHIVI**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*shiv...@cynetsystems.com* <shiv...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:571.406.5829 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*

*How did I do? For feedback please email **myfeedb...@cynetsystems.com*
<myfeedb...@cynetsystems.com>* or call (855) 792-0900 *