Hello,
​
Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for
​
*Sailpoint Technical Consultant/Lead* with one of our clients in  *Washington
DC*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle*
*:​ **Sailpoint Technical Consultant/Lead*

*Location: **Washington DC*

*Terms: Contract*

*Job Description :*

*Required Skills/Abilities:*

   - Demonstrated experience in implementing multiple projects successfully
   on SailPoint IIQ; Designed and led IdentityIQ implementations
   - Must have hands on experience in onboarding connectors like AD, LDAP,
   Unix, Lotus Notes, Outlook Office365, Remedy, and other OOB connectors
   - Must have good exposure/hands on experience on SailPoint API.
   - Excellent Java programming and scripting knowledge in Linux and
   Windows environments is a must.
   - Good understanding of system software design and development
   methodologies and implementation experience. C++, C#, or Python
   programming and scripting knowledge in Linux and Windows environments is
   desired.
   - Experience troubleshooting system hardware and software, particularly
   to investigate problems related to device drivers provisioned by the
   SailPoint IIQ solution.
   - Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking and protocols (DNS, ICMP, SMB,
   SSL/TLS, etc.)
   - Familiarity with performance analysis using performance monitoring and
   tuning tools.
   - Strong analytical thinking skills.
   - Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to work
   effectively in a team/task force as a participant or team leader.
   - Demonstrate flexibility to work environment changes and emerging
   opportunities.
   - Ability to balance risks and reprioritize as needed.
   - Demonstrate continuing professional development.
   - Superior verbal and written communication/presentation skills in
   English.
   - Professional certifications, e.g., Certified Information Systems
   Security Professional (CISSP) by (ISC) 2 and GIAC Certified Forensic
   Examiner (GCFE), or advanced information security training by
   educational organizations such as SANS Institute is a plus.

*Pluses for Levels: (for level I, II, III)*
*Experience Matrix for Levels:*
• Level I - 2+ years of experience
• Level II - 5+ years of experience
• Level III - 7+ years of experience

*Thanks,*

*SHIVI**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*shiv...@cynetsystems.com* <shiv...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:571.406.5829 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/312f7c152b3a8fbf743a09e2c0fd5112e7162678?url=http%3A%2F%2FWWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM&signature=0a9368f187f9d5e9>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*

*How did I do? For feedback please email **myfeedb...@cynetsystems.com*
<myfeedb...@cynetsystems.com>* or call (855) 792-0900 *