Hello

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Varun Kakkar* and I am a part of recruitment team at *IDC
Technologies INC* *.* I came across your profile and wanted to see if you
would be interested in Position *Project Manager *with one of our customer
located in* Westerville, OH* Please let me know your thoughts on this
exciting opportunity with us.

Feel free to reach me out at  *varu...@idctechnologies.com*
<varu...@idctechnologies.com>

 *Role: Project Manager /Scrum Master*

*Location: Westerville, OH*

• Manage PM’s establishment of project plan, Iterative Release plan working
closely with business partners, including technology, Risk and Core
Modeling teams formalize project team, define deliverables, milestones and
dates.

• Lead the delivery of project using Agile SDLC delivery methodology
coupled with Regulatory compliance for requirements tracking through
developer utilities such as Jira/Greenhopper.

• Project Manager/Scrum Master will be the lead to support IT model
productionalization of Core Modeler Developed models that are aligned to
regulatory timeline for delivery.

• Identify and communicate process improvement opportunities working with
the LOB(s) on the Client Migration implementation.

• Liaise with functional streams to ensure alignment with overall roadmap
plans and evolving business priority agenda.

• Support program governance and executive review forum(s)

• Monitor and report on portfolio and project progress leveraging Clarity
as required for compliance.

• Identify, manage, and where appropriate, escalate, project risks. These
can include cost over-runs, scope creep, and resource contention.

• Establish and maintain project metrics.

 K*indly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement.  *

*First Name*

*Last Name*

*Contact Details*

*Work Authorization*

*Rate/Salary*

Timeslots for interview:

*Slot #*

*Day & Date*

*EST/PST/CST*

*Slot 1*

*Slot 2*

*Slot 3*

Thanks And Regards

Varun Kakkar

Account Manager

IDC Technologies,Inc| 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Email: varu...@idctechnologies.com

Web: www.idctechnologies.com