*Mail me your updated resume on chandra.ku...@themesoft.com
<chandra.ku...@themesoft.com>*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “ *Informatica Power center 10.0 Consultant*”
and your profile appears to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role:- * *Informatica Power center 10.0 Consultant*

*Duration:- 6+ Months Contract*

*Location:-  Palo Alto, CA*

*Job description *

·         Strong experience  (Min 6 Yrs) in ETL using Informatica
PowerCenter.

·         (Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor and Repository
Manager).

·         Expertise in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) data
from various sources into Data Warehouses and

·         In addition to ETL - Informatica , candidate need to have the
REAL TIME   SOA experience.

·         Data Marts using Informatica PowerCenter & PowerExchange.

·         Hands on experience in the Integration of data with multiple
relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server

·         Strong database design, data analytics, SQL and No-SQL databases
Skills

·         Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written),
distributed team collaboration and coordination/leadership skills

·         Expertise in Manufacturing  Domain will be given preference

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Shekhar Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Themesoft Inc.