Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes at s...@nityo.com
<rakesh....@nityo.com>

Job Title*: Network Infrastructure Engineer*

*Location: Charlotte NC (Local only)*

*Length:* *11 month + contract*

*Interview Mode: in person *

Must have experience with Healthcare

Must be GC/USC only

*Job Description:*

This resource will be our Senior Infrastructure Engineer, ensuring the
overall health and availability of the Enterprise Infrastructure.

*Core Competencies: *

   - Network (LAN/WAN) Communication Concepts; Wireless Network Concepts;
   Routing and Switching Concepts; Network Security, Firewalls, and IPS
   Concepts; Remote Access Concepts; Internet DNS Concepts; Operating System &
   TCP/IP Networking Concepts

   - Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot to provide solutions;
   Technologies:   Cisco Nexus/UCS/ACS/ASA/ISE, F5, Checkpoint, Riverbed,
   Infoblox, TCP/IP, SNMP, SMTP, Radius, RSA, FCOE, IBM Proventia IPS,
   MPLS/BGP, OSPF, 802.11, 802.1X,  QOS, Operating Systems (Linux, Solaris,
   AIX, Windows Server), IPSec Tunneling and DMVPN.

*Minimum Requirements:*

Bachelor’s Degree Required. 7 – 10 years of experience in one or more of
the following Infrastructure Technologies: Networks, Storage, Server
Platforms, Data Center Facilities. Minimum of 2 years supporting an
Application Development environment. This role requires a proficiency in
primary technology domain concepts and ability use these skills to quickly
produce something of value.  Must be able to successfully design and
implement highly complex configurations.

Thanks & Regards,

Soni

Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>

Phone: 609-378-1165

*http://www.nityo.com* <http://www.nityo.com/>

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500