Hi,
Hope you are doing great .

I have an urgent job position for *DevOps Engineer, **Franklin – WI. *

Please let me know if you have any relevant consultant for the below
mentioned JD to my official email id  *ajit.si...@themesoft.com
<http://themesoft.com/>* *.*

*Job Title: DevOps Engineer*

*Location: Franklin – Wisconsin*

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

*Required Skills: DevOps - Continuous Delivery*

*Job Description:*
*DevOps - Continuous Delivery (Mandatory)*
*Github Site Admin*
*Minimum work experience: 8+ Years*

*Additional Description*

*Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration Engineer *

   - We are modernizing our automation deployment processes with tools like
   TFS, TeamCity, UrbanCode, Jira, Git, Jenkins and Ansible.
   - The ideal candidate will understand testing automation, Azure cloud
   experience, and agile methodologies.
   - We are looking to help fast track the software and infrastructure
   deployment process by introducing modern automation.
   - We are looking for someone to help drive the adoption of the CI/CD
   practices.
   - Must be on-site -- requires hands-on work in NM's Azure cloud
   environment. Access to Azure/cloud is not currently available offshore.
   - Ability to identify issues, support and provide real time solutions
   for them.
   - Ability to work independently, perform design and build tasks.
   - Other Framework/Technologies: Git, Jira, Jenkins, Maven, and or
   Gradle. Cloud technologies - Azure, Linux.
   - Automation experience., Deployment knowledge., Familiarity with
   Windows Server O/S.
   - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
   field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
   - *Minimum 3 years’ experience in application integration and
   development*
   - Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written to
   multiple levels of the organization.

*Regards*
*Ajit Singh*
*Themesoft Inc.*