*Mail me your updated resume on chandra.ku...@themesoft.com
<chandra.ku...@themesoft.com>*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*Campus Recruiter*” and your profile appears
to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role:- Campus Recruiter*

*Duration:- 6+ Months Contract*

*Location:-  New Jersey*

*Job Description*

   - Co ordinate with colleges in New Jersey to hire fresh graduates
   - Marketing and sourcing of different methods to attract fresh graduates
   to apply for Wipro
   - Searching for (using various Internet sources and referral techniques)
   qualified candidates
   - Screening and presenting viable candidates to our clients, based on
   detailed job descriptions
   - Assisting in checking employment references
   - Arranging for background checks if necessary
   - Scheduling interviews
   - Briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews
   - Managing the offer process including helping to follow-up with
   candidates and extending offers
   - Maintaining thorough and accurate documentation on all conversations
   with candidates
   - Building a database of candidates with whom you have a relationship
   with
   - Understanding technology and the marketplace
   - Prospecting for job openings
   - Networking with candidates and hiring managers
   - Building a book of business

*Skills & Experience – External*

   - 8 + years of experience
   - Experience recruiting candidates from campuses.
   - Campus Hiring knowledge and experience hiring fresh Graduates
   - Preferably local connect and understanding of the New Jersey/New York
   geography

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Shekhar Kumar*

Sr. Technical Recruiter