Hello Partners,

We are looking for *SAP ARIBA Downstream Consultant* for one of our client
at *Omaha, NE*. Please let me know your interest.

*SAP ARIBA Downstream Consultant*
*Location: Omaha, NE*

*12 Months Contract*

*Required Qualifications:*

·         Highly motivated and self-directed

·         Minimum of 3-4 years of SAP experience in SAP’s Material Master,
Purchasing, Invoicing, Inventory Management modules. Has a good
understanding of SAP procurement concepts

·         Experience with SAP SRM is a plus as we will be replacing SRM
with Ariba

·         8+ years of *Ariba Downstream Experience* (Techno Functional):
P2O, Invoice Management and Payment modules

·         Previous Ariba Downstream cloud implementation experience with
SAP backend; knows the differences /challenges of Ariba On-Demand
implementations

·         Experience with Ariba catalog management, configurable items and
external punch-out catalogs (3rd parties)

·         Ariba Upstream (SIPM, Sourcing, Contract) experience and how to
integrate with Downstream

·         Understanding of webservices, ITK and interfaces etc. provided by
Ariba to support POC Work

·         Involvement with multiple custom developed product and project
life cycle implementations

·         Possess an understanding of information management project and
quality control best practices

·         Ability to maintain a clear focus on achieving results that meet
professional and quality standards, within agreed timescales

·         Demonstrate initiative with commitment and ability to work under
pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high quality
standards

·         Pro-actively seek opportunities for continuous improvement within
the department and acting upon findings to initiate improvements

·         Strong verbal and written communication skills, with proven
ability to present information both to technical and non-technical
customers/stakeholders, in appropriate media and form

Thanks & Regards,

*Dev Chauhan*

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

Hangout: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com