Dear Friends,

  OEM ---> Oracle Enterprise Manager Console.
  It is a new feature in Oracle with introduce in 10g.

  Through OEM GUI we can monitor complete database activity as well as
administration work.
  like > create tablespace, create user, grant security, statspack generation
etc...

  It is very handy tools for DBA which maintain many database at same time.

  becuase we can use OEM for each and every database...

  oc4j configuration issue is famous error message when we are going to use OEM.
  just check in details.
  I almost complete every related error to OEM in my blog post.

  http://dbataj.blogspot.com/2007/01/oc4j-configuration-issue.html

  Regards
Mohammad Taj
  OCP 9i DBA

    Teach Oracle Learn Oracle

  http://dbataj.blogspot.com

  Oracle Club
  http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/oracleclub/

[As partes desta mensagem que não continham texto foram removidas]

Responder a