*Camarada, dando uma olhada rápida no ML achei o **Note:339938.1. Veja se te
ajuda.
Att.
***
Applies to: Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version: 10.1.0.2 to
10.2.0.1
Oracle Server - Personal Edition - Version: 10.1.0.2 to 10.2.0.1
Oracle Server - Standard Edition - Version: 10.1.0.2 to 10.2.0.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
Symptoms

A full database export from a Oracle10g database aborts with:
. exporting cluster definitions
EXP-00056: ORACLE error 932 encountered
ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected BLOB, CLOB got CHAR
EXP-00056: ORACLE error 932 encountered
ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected BLOB, CLOB got CHAR
EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully
EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully

If export was started with SYS schema, a table level export may also fail
with:
Current user changed to TEST
. . exporting table DOC_ARCHIVE 16 rows exported
Current user changed to SYS
EXP-00011: SYS.; does not exist
Export terminated successfully with warnings.
Cause

One possible cause (note there might be others):

Script $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catmeta.sql has been run recently.

There are several invalid SYS.KU$_% views in the dictionary:
-- invalid objects:
SET lines 120 pages 2000
COL status FOR a9
COL object_type FOR a20;
COL owner.object FOR a50
SELECT
status, object_id, object_type, owner||'.'||object_name "OWNER.OBJECT"
  FROM dba_objects
 WHERE status != 'VALID' AND object_name NOT LIKE 'BIN$%'
 ORDER BY 4,2;

STATUS     OBJECT_ID OBJECT_TYPE     OWNER.OBJECT
--------- ---------- --------------- --------------------------------
INVALID         7105 PACKAGE BODY    SYS.DBMS_METADATA
INVALID         6683 VIEW            SYS.KU$_10_1_COMMENT_VIEW
INVALID         6788 VIEW            SYS.KU$_10_1_IND_STATS_VIEW
INVALID         6778 VIEW            SYS.KU$_10_1_PIND_STATS_VIEW
INVALID         6752 VIEW            SYS.KU$_10_1_PTAB_STATS_VIEW
INVALID         6770 VIEW            SYS.KU$_10_1_SPIND_STATS_VIEW
INVALID         6748 VIEW            SYS.KU$_10_1_TAB_ONLY_STATS_VIEW
... (etc)

A query in SQL*Plus on sys.ku$_xmlschema_view also fails with ORA-932:
SET lines 200 pages 2000
COL url FOR a60 WRA
SELECT url, local, stripped_val
  FROM sys.ku$_xmlschema_view;

ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected BLOB, CLOB got CHAR
Solution

For reasons having to do with compatibility, the XDB objects cannot be
created by the catproc.sql script. The script catproc.sql therefore calls
the catmeta.sql script, which contains fake object views for XDB objects.
The real object views are defined in the catmetx.sql script (this script is
invoked by catxdbv.sql which is invoked by catqm.sql).

*Solution #1*
Run following scripts while connected as SYS user:
> sqlplus /nolog

SQL> connect / as sysdba
SQL> @?/rdbms/admin/catmetx.sql
SQL> @?/rdbms/admin/utlrp.sql

SQL> exit

Afterwards, re-run the export.

or:

*Solution #2*
Run the export with the Export DataPump client. E.g.:
> expdp system/manager directory=my_dir \
dumpfile=expdp_full.dmp logfile=expdp_full.log full=y

2008/11/7 Sergio L. Spolon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>   Bom dia.
>
> Estou tentando fazer um export de um schema mas dá o erro abaixo.
> Alguém sabe como resolver?
>
> Oracle 10g, windows 2003 server
>
> Connected to: Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.1.0 -
> Production
> With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options
> Export done in WE8ISO8859P1 character set and AL16UTF16 NCHAR character set
> server uses WE8MSWIN1252 character set (possible charset conversion)
>
> About to export specified users ...
> . exporting pre-schema procedural objects and actions
> . exporting foreign function library names for user SADIG
> . exporting PUBLIC type synonyms
> . exporting private type synonyms
> . exporting object type definitions for user SADIG
> About to export SADIG's objects ...
> . exporting database links
> . exporting sequence numbers
> . exporting cluster definitions
> EXP-00056: ORACLE error 932 encountered
> ORA-00932: inconsistent datatypes: expected BLOB, CLOB got CHAR
> EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully
>
> Obrigado.
>
> Sérgio
> ---
> Esta mensagem não implica a assunção de obrigações em nome da
> empresa Irmãos Muffato e Cia Ltda, conforme Contrato Social em
> sua 3a. Cláusula da 56a. alteração. Qualquer uso não autorizado,
> replicação ou disseminação desta mensagem ou parte dela é
> expressamente proibido. A empresa Irmãos Muffato e Cia Ltda não
> é responsável pelo conteúdo ou a veracidade desta informação.
>
> [As partes desta mensagem que não continham texto foram removidas]

[As partes desta mensagem que não continham texto foram removidas]

Responder a