I suggest that you need to begin with a Portuguese course if you want to
continue mailling to this list.

That is a portuguese Oracle mail list. I don't care to replay in english,
but i think that other people here care. If any other person in this list
think different from me, replay here please. Maybe we can make this list
grow.

Regards,

Marcos Fontana.
Oracle DBA.

2009/7/7 Marcos Fontana <fontana.mar...@gmail.com>

> Hello!
>
> Maybe 'EXECUTE IMMEDIATE' can help you. I don't know forms builder, but
> 'EXECUTE IMMEDIATE' is PL/SQL command and can help with dynamic SQL.
>
> Regards,
>
> Marcos Fontana
> DBA Oracle.
>
> 2009/7/3 yaoracle <yaora...@yahoo.com>
>

>> assume that we have a column in database , and there are some of stored
>> procedures names stored in that column as the followning
>>
>> insert into procedure_table(procedure_name_column)
>> values (procedure1)
>> ------------2
>> -------------3
>> ......... and so on .
>> then in forms builder we will make data block wizard for "procedure_table"
>> table
>>
>> and the procedure names will be displayed in text items ,ok?
>>
>> Now the question ,how can i execute these procedures from forms builder
>> without seeking of help from sqlplus , note that i ll must take the
>> procedure name from text item , do not write it hard coded.
>>
>> plz help me , thanks

[As partes desta mensagem que não continham texto foram removidas]

Responder a